Hello everyone, hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I certainly did and I’m crazy exhausted from a fun filled weekend. Here are some highlights from my weekend:
1. Pink lemonade and vodka do not mix well together. There was a war going on inside my stomach for hours!
2. Ordering a glass of water at a club makes bartenders very angry
3. Manifesto T.O was amazing last night! Don’t sleep on this event Torontonians!
4. The legendary bboy Crazy Legs is also an amazing DJ!
5. Roosevelt Room will never see my face again. Never going back there!
So here’s to another work week! I’ve been busy every weekend since the beginning of August and I’m looking forward to this weekend for some much needed R&R.
Happy last week of September folks!